Friday, February 22, 2013

Boom's Youngstreet Radio Rain Sound, One Shot and B.A.P Charms

B.A.P - Rain Sound

B.A.P - One Shot



source: Thebabygirls2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Boom's Youngstreet Radio - Zelo's One Shot charm:
Yongguk: For me honestly, I think it's when Zelo wakes up from his sleep, even when he sleep talks while he's trying to wake up. There's something cute and baby-like about it so I'll leave Zelo's charm at him sleep talking.
Daehyun: That's the same for me as well. When I look at Zelo, there's still this pureness and innocence to him.



 Boom's Youngstreet Radio - Daehyun & Yongguk's One Shot charm 
Jongup: I think for Daehyun hyung, him being good looking will always be there as a charm but I think what's more charming about him is when we're at the dorm altogether, he does impersonations which are really similar to the actual people or things.
Youngjae: For Yongguk hyung, I think he looks the coolest when he raps. He can be quiet at times, but also fun in other times.
Boom: I find it that when Yongguk smiles, it's a killer point to him. It's odd to call them wrinkles but when the lines form around his mouth when he smiles, it's killer. (Turns to Yongguk) I love you.



Credit: HEODANG @ TUMBLR



No comments:

Post a Comment